GoKunming Forums

Bitcoin in Kunming?

Mandrake (129 posts) • 0

So you don't reckon it is worthwhile? How does ghash mining compare to mining with your own equipment?

Mandrake (129 posts) • 0

So I have decided to give up on the idea of mining, it seems way to costly to invest in. I have started to trade Bitcoin on the BTC China website using automated software.

I see huge potential for profit. The code is written in Python, to which I have already made a lot of changes.

However I am having some difficulties implementing some reliable indicators.

Is there anyone in Kunming who can code Python well, who wants to collaborate with me to develop this bot further?

If we get this right then the bot can make us some nice profit.

Mandrake (129 posts) • 0

Well yeah Alien, it has been a lot of hard work, working on the code. Many hours have gone into modifying the original bot I found to where it is now. Been working on it for the last 4 months

However I am only a novice programmer, and although the functionality of the whole bot is complete (i.e. being able to place orders, and read the market values, and user profile and balances etc.), I am having trouble implementing the trade signals.

The code of the trade signals is beyond my programming experience.

faraday (213 posts) • 0

I cant code python, just interested. what kind of data do you have and what kind of signals do you want? Bitcoin is a pretty unique asset-class, not sure what kind of signals might be appropriate..

Mandrake (129 posts) • 0

Well farady, I am currently using KOV ROC and using EMA SMA differences, with a 5 second price trend to predict small trends and to try and scalp the market. However I would like to get my RSI code working, to do some long term (and more profitable trades). I have two sets of code for the RSI, but the data they produce does not coincide with the online charts, which is why I am asking for help/collaboration.

@lemon lover, if you consider that in any given 24 hour period that a couple billion USD is traded globally in bitcoin and altcoins, and added to this that it has more volatility than any other market I have traded on, I hardly think that it is in the realm of Monty Python. Get some facts before making unintelligent statements.

jopasny (184 posts) • 0

You might be able to find an adequate programmer on elance or odesk. It means investing a little bit of cash, but could be well worth it. Wish I was able to provide a little more direct help.

Mandrake (129 posts) • 0

Well in that case my apologies to lemon lover, I misunderstood it to mean that he thought bitcoin was a joke.

Related forum threads

Login to post