GoKunming Forums

Kunming Airport

Pete B (23 posts) • 0

Hi

Can I enter Kunming airport without evidence of a recent PCR test hoping to travel up to Beijing Monday morning to catch a connecting flight to Europe seems like not all cities have the same rules at the moment

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

posted on December 7th.

"Kunming Airport: From now on, the negative nucleic acid test certificate, health code, and itinerary card will be cancelled, and the "arrival inspection" will be cancelled!
According to the relevant regulations of the joint prevention and control mechanism of the State Council, starting from today, Kunming Airport will cancel the inspection of negative nucleic acid certificates, health codes, and itinerary cards of inbound and outbound passengers, and inbound passengers will no longer undergo nucleic acid testing on arrival.

Reminder : Please pay close attention to the relevant epidemic prevention policies of the destination city so as not to delay your itinerary."

Kelisi (8 posts) • +1

how about arriving at Kunming airport from outside China? ... will I get tested and send to 5+3 days quarantine?

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

I'm interested in the answer to Kelisi's question, but since I'll be going out in January and returning in late February or early March the rules may have changed a dozen times between now and then.

fabey (124 posts) • +1

According to some sources, officials are eyeing "0+3" policy for next month, of no hotel quarantine and three-day monitoring for overseas arrivals. Currently international arrivals isolate for as many as eight days:

www.bloomberg.com/[...]

fabey (124 posts) • 0

”China to replace PCR test requirement with antigen test for inbound travellers

BEIJING, April 25 (Reuters) - China's foreign ministry said on Tuesday that all inbound travellers will only need to show COVID-19 antigen tests result taken within 48 hours before boarding flights starting April 29, dropping the PCR test requirement.

Currently, China requires inbound traveller from some countries to take PCR tests before entering the country.“

www.reuters.com/[...]

Related forum threads

Login to post