GoKunming Forums

soy sauce and other condiments without msg

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

@HFCAMPO

I think I had to address you directly, since no one else in the forum was hating and misinforming on Wiki.

I apologize for using the term idiotic. You just hold the plain jane form of conspiracy theories. I have seen much worse and should reserve inciteful language for the true nutz.

I did not bring up Wiki being the 6th most popular website as a way to reinforce it's validity. Wiki stands on its own. I brought it up to illustrate how the founder operates on his principles despite having one of the most valuable properties on the internet.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

What makes it 'conspiracy'? Because the main media says so? Because the elite powers that be says so? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U.F.O.
N.W.O
The Fed
Obama's falsify birth certificate
Mosanto
9/11
Look at the facts and you will see that these are not conspiracies.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I address many issues on this forum but I do NOT address others directly. I believe we all have the right to present our opinions and facts. Unfortunately, most people here have debates about opinions and rarely present facts. My philosophy is - If the show fits, wear it. For example: If I comment that people who believe jet fuel brought down the towers do NOT understand science - then if the shoe fits - anyone can incrimminate themselves by replying to the contrary.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Read a label - you will find food coloring and also food additives. Food additives is the deceptive way of saying MSG. So don't be fooled in thinking that product does not have MSG. Whatever happened to choice? What if I do Not want Fluoride in my water? What if I do Not want aspartame in my drink? What if I do Not want MSG in my food? Sorry, you need it and you are going to get it whether you like it or not. It is now impossible to find any bottled drinks without aspartame.

Sundancer (38 posts) • 0

Thanks for all the information. I have been chronically ill since I have been in China, have had severe memory and sleep problems, had had stiff limbs, have had swollen feet and dry thirsty mouth. Every time I ate at a Chinese restaurant in the USA I had these same symptoms and now it is impossible to get away from them. Eating too much salt, too much oil-and dirty oil at that is very bad for you. Chinese people clean out their systems by drinking lots of green tea but that doesn't erase the problem. MSG is poison!! It is extremely frustrating not to be able to be given a choice.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

So many people drink alcohol and smoke that they are not aware and do not feel the symptoms of MSG, Aspartame, Fluoride and GMO foods in their system. Only those who are concerned with their health, who have awareness, and monitor what they take in are sensitive to the changes formed by these synthetic compounds which so many people are fooled into believing are natural. All these things are cumulative and the synergistic effects of all these compounds on the body can never truly be measured.

It is good to see that some people are awake and concerned about their health. I have never known a smoker and drinker who cares about this topic because they are already polluting themselves by their own hand. Why would they care about being polluted by others.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

@Sundancer
I have seen restaurants in Kunming that openly advertise (signs in the window and/or on the menu) that they do not use MSG.
There is one near the corner of Dongfangdonglu and Baita lu. Prague cafe is another.
I am sure there are plenty of others that people have noticed.

Sundancer (38 posts) • 0

Thanks tiger tiger and to dazzer-morphine is natural too along with tobacco, marijuana, and mosquitoes carrying dengue fever. Natural does not necessarily mean good and MSG is a chemical compound not found in nature. I am old enough to have been raised with a can of Crisco on the stove to hold the oil we used over and over. Crisco was considered safe, natural and good for you. People were dropping from heart attacks like flies but Crisco held on just like MSG is doing now. I have been told by Chinese people that MSG was good for you and I was wrong for saying it was poison!?!? I cook at home as much as possible even though it a lot of trouble with all that chopping but even then you cannot get away from it. There are many good things about Chinese cooking and traditional Chinese medicine that unfortunately within a generation won't help a bit with getting rid of the poisons being dumped into the foods. I think most average Chinese meals have more oil and calories and salt than a double cheese burger at Mickey d's-it is really too bad.

Related forum threads

Login to post