GoKunming Forums

Study Chinese at University without Student's visa

Dmdelgado (1 post) • 0

Hello there, I would like to study only Chinese in any university in Kunming. I hold my own Visa which is not studnet's visa . Does anyone know if I can be admitted in a University without changing my Visa status ? I don't want to study in a private institute. Thanks

secretbigo (6 posts) • 0

I could help if you like, I could call the office to get information.
Let me know if you need my help.

Related forum threads

Login to post