GoKunming Forums

To get study visa

romuloinchina (1 post) • 0

Does anyone know what possibilities are in Kunming to get study visa, universities or institutions?
Thanks for any information

secretbigo (6 posts) • 0

I think Keats and KCEL could provide X2, you could contact them.
As for universities, they never answer questions by emails, you need to contact them by phone.
I could help if you need, let me know

Related forum threads

Login to post