GoKunming Forums

Do NOT marry a Chinese woman

Dazzer (2813 posts) • -3
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

read it again guys, you have been trolled. either that or the guy is just angry and posting on every expat website he can find over the last 2 years. seriosly i only know one guy who married a nut case and one other guy who had major parent problems in my 10 plus yers in china. but i know loads of people in normal marriages but they don't post of forums about it. hell sake, back home i knew of even more nut jobs, men and women, and even more people in crappy marriages

Jax88 (2 posts) • +2

Guys, I just wanted to share my experience. Like I have done some time back. Take it how you like, you get lucky with your girl. Great, you got lucky or you just deal with the shit and accept it for what it is. Just be careful with these girls, because when the shit hits the fan in CN.
NO one can help you! Its always CN first.
Anyways this will be my last post here,because im getting to old to explain myself and play tug of war...

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +3

@Jax88
I appreciated your post. Thanks for posting.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • +1

Well you'll get no sympathy from me.

Fancy ringing up and embassy to explain what sounds like an episode of Rikki Lake. No wonder they fobbed you off, with being a professional diplomatic mission and all. They're not there to manage your love life.

No parent can deny access to a child without due cause for a period exceeding 2 years - There's some Chinese law for you, perhaps you would be better off blowing steam down the police office and contacting a lawyer instead of bashing the keyboard here. I can only imagine that road would have more success. There goes your ''No one will help me'' whinge blown to bits.

When you're going on about China first you do realise in the same post you're wheeling out all of your Dutch superiority with it, Dutch laws, African prejudiced etc etc. I can only imagine that if either party takes that line then any relationship is an exercise in futility.

Your attitude towards Africans in China only underlines your naivety in doing stupid shite like handing over the money you earn to someone else. They must have seen you coming. I'm not going to pretend to be au fait with your home life but I'm sure a No and putting your foot down could have nipped most of this in the bud, you were the man in this relationship I presume?

As for tarring the women of China with the same brush, I'm sure there will be a few people here who beg to differ. While there are many here who deserve to walk around with C*NT tattooed on their forehead, I'm sure this would be the case in any country. To make an assumption on a whole nation of women would be as silly as me presuming that you like to spend your free time dressed up in a gimp mask, high on drugs and have prostitutes piss on you, just because you are Dutch. Same goes for your African misconceptions.

My advice would be if you want to see your kid, grow some bollocks and stop handing your money to the bint, hand it to someone who can solve your problem instead.

iTeach (96 posts) • -2

...the gkm community really upvote a post full of such language,, disgusting.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Two upvotes does not equal 'the community'. For all we know it is the net of both up and down votes.
Sig
Not so disgusted of Islington

redjon777 (560 posts) • +4

None of us can really say one way or another what most Chinese girls are like due to the fact we haven't really married that many Chinese girls to really know. There's plenty of wives like you described back in my home country of UK, maybe not inviting Mothers to live but the rest for sure. I think maybe what you said about potential wives living abroad for a while helps is true, my wife lived in England for 8 years and definitely influenced her views.

I feel sorry for your situation and hope you can find at least some small solution regarding your son. Having a young 2 year old son myself here in China, it's a situation no one wants to end up in.

@Napoleon Why ask this question when you know the true answers. Even when they say Europeans or Americans they basically mean 'white americans/europeans'. If you're white African then it probably wouldn't be a problem in China. There's no ranking system, just an old social view on dark skin vs light skin from history in China.

alienew (422 posts) • +1

Chinese woman 28 has mental age of 12-year-old girl by "western standards"? What standards are those?

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

The ones idiots use the world over to make their nonsence sound more scientific.

@Redjon

Get your point, but not convinced it was his point.

Related forum threads

Login to post