GoKunming Forums

Another Kunming kid abducted

vicar (817 posts) • 0

@ Dudeson's you actually think people are watching? I suppose you could be right if you have web cam. Who knows these days?

and @dtedheshi, paying for advertising doesn't give you the right to direct or criticize the flow of discussion here. Add something useful to the thread before you throw stones

vicar (817 posts) • 0

The only advice for this abduction issue is - don't leave your kids alone. If you can't be with them at any particular time, leave them with someone you can completely trust.

The abductors probably know all about the tracking tech

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

It is easy to say don't leave your kids alone. Kids have an amazing knack of giving parents the slip. You only need to take your eyes off of them for a few seconds.
There are also videos on YouTube of people trying to abduct kids, next to or immediately behind a parent. If challenged potential abductors play the plausible deniability card.
Parents are human and fallible. An abduction does not automatically mean a negligent parent.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@dtedheshi
Nobody is smearing your advertisement, so what does that have to do with your stupid advertisements.

So your word is more valuable than ours. I thought the the forum is for everybody. I am not an angel but I am contributing to this thread. Different to you, swinging in here and judging with your entitled buttocks.
So, maybe you are a rich jerk and if what I wrote upsets you, then it makes me happy.

Please if you don't mind, let me know what business you own, so I can actively avoid it.

Btw. I have a 3 year old daughter and I am as scared as any other parent.
You may not know that, being driven everywhere and your army of nannies, taking care of your kids.
So, why not shut your trap for a moment, and think before you write like an a**.

You could also just ignore what people write.

Most kids just get snatched, not due to a lack of supervision, but because there are professional criminals and they have a plan. Hell,there was kid abducted out of its stroller at the big crossroad at Beichen station, while mom was waiting at a red light. A van drives-by, hit's the break, man jumps out intimidating the mom and another guy takes the kid.

Of course these guys do that for a living, so I doubt they would try to take a kid from a 2meter tall bodybuilder, with friends around.

Plus from what my wife told me, they take all the kids clothes, except the underwear and dump their garments somewhere, so the GPS thing may only work for a few minutes after the abduction.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.