GoKunming Forums

Another Kunming kid abducted

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

...this, by the way, is the only thing you have contributed to the thread....Be your own judge.

"Charlie says "Always say no to strangers".
Worked for my generation, needs to be translated into Chinese. Would solve a lot of this mess."

You really helped this thread to stay alive and bring useful advice to all the parents afraid of having their kids abducted, thanks again,...

So just troll somewhere else, o.k. much less trouble than your recommendation....

so hush hush, ....just quietly go somewhere else. we will miss you.! lol

@Alien and Liuming
I find it amusing and remarkable that you want to educate me [and Napoleon] about the appropriate use of the thread and blogging etiquette,by TROLLING!

You have noticed that the thread has been pretty calm and peaceful for almost two days.

So thanks, for storming and kicking in the door, without one bit of useful information regarding the thread or subject. Well done!!!Way to go!!!

vicar (817 posts) • 0

You should both be proud that the conversation is as intellectual as the US election debate. Presidential stuff. It's got us all hooked. Sitting on the edge of our seats.

And though you are adding the same level of intellectual conversation to it. Bravo!!! Also something to be very proud of. Dunno who is worse; the two jackasses arguing, or the jackass watching?

So far the last three comments weren't contributing but not lacking in judgment, ironic, isn't it? And sad. But interesting!

dtedheshidtedheshi (46 posts) • 0

So good to see the good ol days of unmoderated forum commentary back on GK. As a parent of a 4 year old son, and a long time paying advertiser on this site, it's wonderful to see the discussion about child abduction devolve into two, or more, self aggrandizing idiots discussing their posting history against one another. Bravo GK on the eve of your anniversary.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

@dtedheshi

Have a read what I posted and the several time I tried to get this thread back on track before you label me the idiot.

Well done, you have a four year old, are you saying you're victim? It's a bit like having a discussion about prostate cancer sufferers and some idiot coming on saying "I have a prostate, I'll have some of this sympathy please". So congratulations on your four year old, you and the other billion people who may have one.

The Olympic games has finished, they're not giving out medals any more.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.