GoKunming Forums

Badminton club

Lucyy (5 posts) • 0

I would like to join a badminton club here in Kunming to improve my badminton skills and to meet locals at the same time. Does anyone know of a good club, preferably around the Green Lake area, where people meet and play maybe once/twice a week? Nothing too serious though, I haven't played in a long time..

Joining a university team could be good, but I am not a university student, anyone tried this? Any info is welcome!

no culture (2 posts) • 0

hi lucy. er i dont know of a club but would be very keen to start playing badminton again as well. if you want to start one?

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

Hi there,

I'm also interested in playing badminton. Kunming is very windy so should be a closed place.

I'm not bad at pingpong/badminton/tennis, so let me know!

everyday (11 posts) • 0

nothing coming up yet Lucyy?

i live in the north, if anyone live close we could meet up for badminton or pingpong. before you contact you should know im not good at it, just to kill time.
zxc6222@foxmail.com.

Mayya_happy (12 posts) • 0

yep. I`d love to play badminton,but it`s hard to find the suitalbe friend in these days, not means im the best on the court.
there is the municipal sports hall nearby which I have lived, or we fix the once on sunday or monday evening in yunnan university`s sports hall .

if we are gethering the the group of four fixable persons to go,count me in.
call me with 13378713530

Lucyy (5 posts) • 0

Good to hear more people are interested :)
Let's try this monday night to get some people together and start playing! I only know Yunda's badmintoncourt which has around 10-12 fields, 20 kuai for an hour for one field and 5 kuai for a racket, if you need to rent one. I have the phonenumber to make a reservation. Offcourse we can play somewhere else, but since I live just south of Green Lake going up north is not very convenient for me.

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

Hi Lucyy,

Monday night is good for me. I also live near Green Lake.

What time would it be?
By my side we are two.

See you!

Related forum threads

Login to post