GoKunming Forums

Badminton club

lectric (1 post) • 0

Hi Lucyy!

I would also love to play(for fun/basic level), I don't live too far from Green Lake and Monday night sounds good :) Could you give me directions to Yunda's badminton court as I am new in town and don't speak much Chinese unfortunately.
Thank you!

NYC1983 (10 posts) • 0

I'm interested, too. Please let me know time and place. Not sure where is Yunda's badminton court, can you give me directions to it?

Mayya_happy (12 posts) • 0

happy to hear this info about our "bedminton club."
can we meet together at salvarda on this sunday 16:30 before we will go to the yundas sports hall on monday enevning ? in order to make sure how many persons the club we will have, then lucyy would be better to call for booking one or two courts for us.

so i think we should comfirm this matter by senting the message to lucyy.

Expecting! oh, i just found there is no lucyy`s call number(@^@)

tel:13378713530

EncryptedEncrypted (114 posts) • 0

If there is people interested to play on mondays and is not very expensive, I'm in for sure. My girlfriend and me.

Sunday I can't make it at 16:30.

Waiting for news...

tel: 13759154360

JJYY1 (3 posts) • 0

People,there is a field to play badminton for free, it's in Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, right beside a big gymnasium.

hey,Jjyy1 i didnt know where is the place you said. i suppose its opened court.i really hope starting to play,but so far we couldn`t contact with the initiator, lucyy

I called the management who works in the yunda bedminton hall, he told me there are empty courts between 5pm to 8pm every weekend and costs 20yuan an hour one court, the others are always bussy.
so I don`t think we can play the game on Monday evening.
if some friends who are interested want to start from today, i will book it for two hours,maybe 6pm-8pm,is that ok?
if not today then we have to go on next sunday or saturday, when we get some friends together.

and please let me give advice here
everone who knows more or takes a action at once, its better to leave your phone numbers here so that we can easy to keep in touch like Encrypted, gabe .

Lucyy (5 posts) • 0

I didn't know playing on week nights at yunda's hall is no longer available.. seems strange but ok, maybe it's temporary?

I don't know if anyone is up for the one inside 'the Loft' (it's in the 'listings' under badminton.) This location is further south, but might have courts available on the night we want to play. I passed by there once, it's indoor and perfectly nice. Otherwise I am sure there are other courts around the area, you just need to find them and track a phone number down :)

Or, we go with Mayya's plan and play in the weekends at Yunda, but since I am unfortunatly too busy in weekends I will keep searching myself for an available space on a weeknight.

So, this coming monday night no badminton yet, but we seem to have enought interested people so hopefully we can start playing next week!

the municipal sports hall is closing to yunda .located in the huancheng west road.

maybe go to there next time on monday . acturally i seldom have free time to play on sunday.
and today we had few pepoles to play an hour,its feeling so tired that is why we need a group . its easy if we played in turn .
hope very well next time.

Related forum threads

Login to post