GoKunming Forums

Healthcode QR no longer show booster shot days ou

JanJal (1243 posts) • +1

@AlPage48

I have the same. No QR code showing in the app front page. It kind of loads and flashes there when the app is started, but quickly disappears leaving only the text.

bubblyian (102 posts) • +1

I had similar problems. After the second shot, my wechat health code disappeared, so switched to Alipay. Now I have had the booster, Alipay doesn't work but the Wechat APP works correctly displaying the shield with gold trim!

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

@bubblyian
I wish I could say the same.

My new passport number is updated on WeChat, WeChat Pay and my bank, yet the health code app continues to show the old passport number and therefore it says I'm not vaccinated (even though I've had the booster).

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • +2

Yesterday my WeChat health code totally failed and would not let me re-enter without an error message in Chinese. This morning the app finally relented and let me get setup correctly, including my new passport number. I now get the green health code including the shield as well as a message that my vaccination status is complete.

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

@AlPage48: "app finally relented and let me get setup correctly"

After the total failure, did you have to reinstall the app, or did it magically start work without reinstalling?

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

@JanJal
Sorry for the slow response (just got out of hospital and sleeping a lot).
No, I didn't reinstall anything, just waited a day.

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

My problem was that WeChat Pay app was using my old passport number, and my CoVid-test etc were linked to my current passport number.

To fix that I did same as others (written above I recall): uninstall WeChat Pay sub-app from WeChat, and then reinstall and register with the new passport number.

After that I got the shield - although nobody ever complained about lack of it before.

Related forum threads

Login to post