GoKunming Forums

Traffic flow on Gokunming

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

Is it me or has traffic flow to Gokunming crawling? I notice less classifieds and less replies. What's going on?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

I've been here for 13 years and believe me when I say the traffic here is at a crawl. I think I know why. Less foreigners are coming to China/Kunming. Also the trolling posters are pretty much gone. Even the long time poster have disappeared. Ha.Ha.

liuer2 (38 posts) • +2

Maybe a bit slow the traffic but the farts and burps from multi-posters that we had before you could count as traffic but not as content.

DanDare (141 posts) • 0

In the past forums were also chat rooms. With Wechat there are easy to get to chats. I know of at least 9 Wechat groups in Kunming I use 6 of them.

Mario007 (42 posts) • 0

Are there any foreign ran WeChat groups that you guys could post over here? I'll be moving to Kunming soon and would love to reach out to the international community over there. I thought consulting this website would be enough but, it is true, the traffic here is a little bit slow.
My wechat name is marioepic (username chosen when i was young and stupid) if anyone would like to add me.

Related forum threads

Login to post