GoKunming Forums

Keats School

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

Look at the reviews from diaodiao and lenge, they're exactly the same.

I smell a rat. This is from Kunming College of Eastern Language.
"
By diaodiao
about 2 hours ago
Their teachers are well prepared, and paced the lessons for me. Also made friends from the whole world.

By joer
about 2 hours ago
First time aboard.Never had a student visa before.So I'm so worried about the whole visa thing.But they helped go through the application process.The whole thing took less than two weks.

By abby
about 4 hours ago
The teachers are very friendly.Their teachers are well prepared,and paced the lessons for me.

By lenge
a day ago
The teachers are very friendly, and helpful. They booked the hotels for me and helped me found the cheapest housing. They even got my friend a good home-stay program for the real Chinese experience.

By wearing
a day ago
Their teachers are well prepared, and paced the lessons for me. Also made friends from the whole world."
Read more: www.gokunming.com/[...]

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

It's a blood sport! Look like Keats is gonna win. Is the fix in?

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +3

It is clear that Liumingke is a fan of Keats. I am just a self appointed scorekeeper and have no idea about the quality of both institutions.
However the recent reviews of KCELC have disappeared. Well they were crap reviews anyway. Seems like the arbiter (goKunming) woke up and started doing its job.
Anyway Keats got one more score today so the final score is:
KCELC 12 – Keats 10
After that Keats lounged a full broadside with a full feature article (See: www.gokunming.com/[...]
And the arbiter has disqualified most of the goals of KCELC. For me the game is over and I lay down my job as scorekeeper.

;-)

mengna (62 posts) • 0

Yes maybe the “Reviews” section should have a "Thumb up and down" as well with the question “was this review useful?”

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

I had a headache one day and the teacher even rubbed my temples. Highly recommend!

Related forum threads

Login to post