WHY CHOOSE KCEL
● Founded in 1999, Kunming College of Eastern Language is the largest and most established Chinese language schools in Yunnan. Over 18 years’ experiences, WE KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU LEARN!
● KCEL has not only been honored as the best mandarin school on Go Kunming website, it also serves as the training base for International Chinese teachers in Hanban, those who are professional and talented ensure our teaching of high quality.
● There are four campuses you may choose. KCEL downtown campus is over 20,000 sq.ft., including a common room with free internet, billiards, Ping-Pong table, a cafeteria, bookshelves,and 38 classrooms. KCEL is located at the heart of Kunming downtown, minutes of walk from bus/subway station,KCEL is surrounded with restaurants,coffee bars and the largest CUIHU park across the street.Nan Ping street, the largest shopping district in Kunming is also a short walk away.
● Kunming College of Eastern Language coordinates advanced Learning programs with well-known Universities throughout China. International students who have studied Mandarin and successfully completed the HSK examination will be recommended to these universities to study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a PHD.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VISA
Add our WeChat (kmkcel) to ask for a student’s visa application form or use the following website (http://www.learnchineseinkunming.com )to obtain the necessary form which should be filled in, with your Passport front page(Must be complete) sent back to the office by Wechat or E-mail:(firstname.lastname@example.org).
SCHOOL CHARACTERISTICS AND SERVICES
● All students will have a Chinese language test before they study in our college. Our college will seek to ensure every student’s HSK level will rise one or two grades after taking Chinese language training courses for one semester.
●KCEL offers a variety of Chinese classes, a flexible schedule and mind-refreshing trips and language social activities.
●An experienced bilingual tutor will be arranged for each student to help resolve any difficulties and to offer study guidance.
● We help you to solve the lodging problem
● Free coffee and drinks，Free table tennis table, billiard hall,KTV
● Airport pick-up
●Basic Chinese language
●Business Chinese ＆pop Chinese for Tourism
●Ancient Chinese (elective courses)
●Special subject lectures on Chinese culture (elective courses)
●Chinese culture skills training (elective courses)
●Chinese ethnic languages (elective courses)
●Social survey : Arrangement for students to use Mandarin and research Chinese culture within specific social units, etc.
I from India.This is the second semester I've studied here, and I think the eastern language and culture school is Great, they've upgraded the kitchen, and the food they cook every day is very nutritious,I'm a Muslim, they are very kind to provide special food for us ！! ！! ！! The best thing is that we have freshly brewed coffee beans to drink, better than instant coffee, I like it . And the smoking place moved into the garden, it was lovely and the air was fine .I will continue my studies here next semester. I hope my teacher, Miss Huo, will continue to help me improve my spoken Chinese. She is really good at this.
At present I've been studying in this school for half a year.I think this school is good in several aspecets.
First in visa.The school did a good job and helped me to apply for a student visa very soon.This makes my life in Kumming without worries.
Secondly in class.I chose good class.There are four people in our class.Besides me there is an American a Korean a Japanese.Although we come from different countries.Our language is different but wu get along very happily.Our aim is to learn Chinese.KCEL helos us a lot in daily life.The teacher's class is very interesting. You can learn Chinese and Chinese culture.
Finally KCEL is nice because there are a lot of activities in school.We have a spring tour and THE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL.
I am really looking forward to study here next semester .
Really great teachers here at KCEL! They've helped my Chinese improve muchly. However, it's definately a business and not an institute of higher learning. Administration is all about that cheddar. But the location is way more convenient than going all the way to Chenggong!
i come from korea. I have been in KCEL for 3 months. I like to learn Chinese at KCEL. I play table tennis every day. My goal is to pass HSK5.
I like here.
I love my life in Kunming. I study in the KCEL every day, and the teachers have been very helpful to me. They have made a plan for my study that suits me. I feel good. My visa was a bit of a hassle, but they took care of it for me. I go back to my country for two months on leave,after I came back to school, I can continue to study,it made me feel like they were pros. I met some friends here. It's quite enjoyable.