WHY CHOOSE KCEL?
● Founded in 1999, Kunming College of Eastern Language is the largest and most established Chinese language schools in Yunnan. Over 18 years’ experiences, WE KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU LEARN!
● KCEL has not only been honored as the best mandarin school on Go Kunming website, it also serves as the training base for International Chinese teachers in Hanban, those who are professional and talented ensure our teaching of high quality.
● There are three campuses you may choose. KCEL downtown campus is over 20,000 sq.ft., including a common room with free internet, billiards, Ping-Pong table, a cafeteria, bookshelves,and 38 classrooms. KCEL is located at the heart of Kunming downtown, minutes of walk from bus/subway station,KCEL is surrounded with restaurants,coffee bars and the largest CUIHU park across the street.Nan Ping street, the largest shopping district in Kunming is also a short walk away.
● Kunming College of Eastern Language coordinates advanced Learning programs with well-known Universities throughout China. International students who have studied Mandarin and successfully completed the HSK examination will be recommended to these universities to study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a PHD.
SCHOOL CHARACTERISTICS AND SERVICES
● All students will have a Chinese language test before they study in our college. Our college will seek to ensure every student’s HSK level will rise one or two grades after taking Chinese language training courses for one semester.
●KCEL offers a variety of Chinese classes, a flexible schedule and mind-refreshing trips and language social activities.
●An experienced bilingual tutor will be arranged for each student to help resolve any difficulties and to offer study guidance.
●Free coffee and drinks，Free table tennis table, billiard hall,KTV
●Language practice partner(Free)
You can choose group class or one on one class all the type below
Comprehensive Course (Primary & Intermediate & Advanced)
Listening and Speaking (Elementary & Intermediate & Advanced)
Reading and Writing Course (Primary & Intermediate & Advanced)
HSK 1~6 & BCT
Chinese Culture Course
The teachers are very friendly, and helpful. They booked the hotels for me and helped me found the cheapest housing. They even got my friend a good home-stay program for the real Chinese experience.
I was planning to look for a job in China and the language skill is very important. I checked the website and found KCEL offers some language classes. Contacted this nice lady who tailored the program for my needs and got rid of the clutter classes. I made a huge progress after three months immersive learning. Most importantly, I LANDED A JOB in Guangzhou at the end!
First time aboard. Never had a student visa before. So I'm so worried about the whole visa thing. But they helped go through the application process. The whole thing took less than two weeks.
The teaching staff and admin staff is great I have loved all my teachers there over the years. I only give 3 stars as the principal is very difficult to deal with. As long as no financial issues have to be dealt with, this is a great school.
Was able to meet with the principle and two of the teachers when I visited, and saw the facilities. While it felt more like a community center, there are a great amount of classes and schedules to choose from, and friendly teachers to boot. Plenty of laowai around. Plan on taking my classes here.