GoKunming Forums

Police certificate of no criminal records

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +1

The EXIT-ENTRY Administration office of the PSB on Tuodeng Road is for both foreigners and locals (The passport office of Kunming City). Foreigner section is upstairs and all indicated in English. They speak English as well.

Apart from passport photos you need a paper with your photo on it and a barcode. All proper photo shops can do this but you will have to ask for it. Easiest is to get it all at the photo booth at the PSB building.

Kittynho (5 posts) • 0

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your enthusiastic support. It is really necessary for me at this time. I am very grateful for your help:)

Shakti (2 posts) • -1

Please Help to findout why this Company cheating Clients, i am travel Agent in Germany, This Company asked me to come to cuming to sign contract for euro55000, i lost my euro 7000 to come and stay and sign , they did not sign and paid and vanished.
Here the Details
------- Original message --------

Date: 31/10/2015 15:25 (GMT+05:30)

To: shakti Vaid <shaktivaid@hotmail.com>

Subject: Re:Re:my tel nr in india G: Grupp 02.12.15-5.pdf

Dear Shakira vaid:

we have comfirmed the items of the tour contract, and the bank requires official documents of the contract

if we can sign the contract we can book flights

we had like to invite you to come to china next week!

we could sign the tour contract official,also our company looks forword long cooperation with your company ,we hope you could come to china

we could talk about

the cooperation.

Sincerely looking

forward to your reply

Have a good weekend!

Ma Jun

086-15198740098

Shakti (2 posts) • -2

Please Help that this Kind of People dont spoil Business community with Kunming and China.

Thanks

jgold (20 posts) • 0

I'm reviving this post because it is a few years old. I am looking to get a police clearance certificate. I haven't lived in Kunming since 2014, I still have my old passport, but I don't have my old address registration. I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a police clearance any time recently in Kunming and knows of any services that can support?

I am aware there is another post on this topic that is older with good info: www.gokunming.com/[...]

debaser (647 posts) • +1

I got it done around September/October '18. The office used is 1 junction south of Renmin lu in a courtyard to the right of Nanping jie (sorry, I don't know the name of the road).Turn right at the junction on Nanping Jie then right again at the first right into a courtyard/carpark. You get your fingerprints etc done there then you take everything to the PSB to request the police check (7th floor maybe). The police would only issue the letter for dates where I held a resident permit and the agency wouldn't even start the process unless I could provide a current registration for a Kunming address.

Related forum threads

Login to post