GoKunming Forums

How does one meet nice Chinese women?

xb6asd (170 posts) • 0

US gov't workers have to go through an extensive back ground check after living in China. Thats not even for TS clearance, 90% of people that have lived in China cannot get a TS clearance. Sure you can get a govt job, with no secure future...as a shipyard worker, or a painter.

DaWei15 (23 posts) • 0

I'm just fascinated by the fact that it's somewhat easy for me to get laid in Kunming/China. If it wasn't so hard in America I wouldn't have to go there.

I'm talking about non-hookers BTW. Sure, I could get a hooker anywhere but that's not my style.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Foreigners in China also tend to be inclined in settling for a villager or farmer girl. Something they would be less likely to do back home.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

I "settled for a village girl". But I am a farmer boy, so that works out then :-)

Farmer/village girls make the best wives, their heads aren't so busy, much more practical and reliable. I have had these made up local pretty girls hit on me, but almost always their intentions are less than genuine. And as wives go... well... I have seen many a failed marriage due to these pretty, disingenuous, shallow, emotionally detached, allergic to work city girls that are oh so common around Kunming. Never seen a failed marriage when a farmer/village girl is involved. Sure, lots more family misunderstandings, but they are much happier to make marriages work and are much more willing to work hard for that. General observation, obviously.

And this has nothing to do with them being submissive house bitches etc, my wife is the laziest, she only cooks for me (much easier here for her to cook), I have to do all the cleaning/washing etc!

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

yep, agree with blobbles.

by the way, that was a very creative classified ad there valentina (not to mention sleaze-free). good luck!

Daithi (426 posts) • 0

@yankee Your comment "settling for a villager or farmer girl" is at best dumb and at worst nasty and offensive. U think ur better than a village girl? I dont.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

It was meant as a reply to DaWei15. If you settled for farmer/village girls like many foreigners do in China, you'd probably raise your chances with girls at home.

Related forum threads

Login to post