GoKunming Forums

How does one meet nice Chinese women?

xb6asd (170 posts) • 0

oh god. yellow fever, its not our fault chinese are potato queens.

pippippip (6 posts) • 0

To meet a nice Chinese lady takes time. I have met many who I now have as friends, but none as a partner. Do not jump in head first with the first one that shows you some interest, take your time. What you must remember, is that there are some who will be happy living with you until you both decide if you are right for each other, and there are the traditional ones who will not sleep with you until you are married. From the start, it will be helpful if you get to know the differences in culture, as it is very important. It takes time to make a decision, trust me, get to know everything you can about women, culture, their expectations, tradition and whetehr they want to stay in China or are happy to live in another country. But don't forget that they may want a passport an easy way, so a few may just marry you, go to your country and get citizenship and then dump you. Do not marry a young Chinese woman, you are asking for trouble.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

A bit naive. I can understand why some people cannot qualify as more than friends.
What was it that Fox Mulder used to say about trust?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@pip: Enough with the attitude about 'young Chinese women' awready - which nationality do you think it's ok to marry with? Or are you suggesting that one should only consider marrying old Chinese women?

Hans66 (10 posts) • 0

I love the asian eyes and hair. That's why i would like to move to China. Here in Europe there is 1 asian in 1 million people. I love her voice, her way to be, their culture. In order to have a decent choice i have to move to an asian country. And i love those huge chinese cities, larger than NY, more modern, more interesting

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

Just go to Toronto. 6 China towns with your choice of mainland or Hong Kong Chinese. That's where I met my wife - before we moved to China.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@Hans66
If there aren't many in your neighborhood there are dating site that are dedicated in helping you meet 'Asian women. Here's a site:
ChinaLoveMatch.net
I'm sure there are others out there. I also suggest that you start learning Mandarin.

Related forum threads

Login to post