GoKunming Forums

how is international relationship working out ?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

haha, got stuck. thanks for that amusing silly blurb. only laugh i've had all day.
when when, wen wen?

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

all relationships need working at, none are easy. marriage is a long haul sharing the burdent together. sometimes it doesnt work out. i am brit so was my first wife divorced in 3 years. my second wife is chinese we have been married 10yers. we have are ups and downs but still commited to each other.

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

wen wen, are you calm and rational, or do you scream at your man and beat him if he spills a drop of oil accidentally?

Niconanhai (30 posts) • 0

My Chinese wife and me are maried for 5 years now, and we know each other for almost 10 years.
WE are still very happy together and look forward for our future when we start living in Kunming, early 2015.
So, i can say that international relation ship can be very fulfilling.

JJ and Janice (324 posts) • 0

Actually - - an international relationship can be extremely good. I am a white American married to the most lovely Chinese lady in the world - - and have been for 43 years!

The differences in our cultures has actually been a blessing - - as we often stop to say, "I wonder if she understood that the way I meant it?"

We will have discussions on why I view things one way and her another.

But - - bottom line - - love and respect each other and EVERYTHING will work out.

Cheers - - JJ

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Can't match JJ's longevity, but my Kunming wife and I are in our 3rd year and happily so (mother-in-law aside!). I'd like to know if there are any Chinese men out there with western partner/wife. Does it ever work well that way round??

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

There are indeed Chinese men with western wives, one couple I know have been married about 6 years & have 2 kids, seems to be working fine.

Related forum threads

Login to post