GoKunming Forums

Kunming Airport- another satisfied customer!

rejected_goods (349 posts) • 0

Ja, someone has already mentioned the keyword 'guan xi.' :-))))

There are numerous govt men (including some top mandarins in central govt) fallen off their horse for various, big and small, misdeeds but are somehow 'recycled' to occupy a higher position after a nice 'siesta.' I wouldnt name names. but it is easy to find if you do a internet search. So if i was a poor police, i wouldn't take risks.:-) doing nothing is saver. :-))))))

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

@Chingis, the guy was probably just re-enacting your response when The Box couldn't issue a fapiao for your pizza :-)

As it turns out, the 'gentleman' is a committee member of The Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. The reaction is very fitting indeed. The police and the guards are right on...Congrats!

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

I'm pretty sure the security guards would of behaved the same if he was some regular middle-class a-hole.

When has anyone ever seen any security guard anywhere in China lift more than a cigarette? They provide neither "security" or "guard" anything of value. It's worse even. They give you a false sense of both.

Still need that like button, cause DanTheMan's comment was funny! fapiao, lol.

abcdabcd (428 posts) • 0

i think alex might be right. we should all just try it. flight delayed 5 minutes? go ballistic. peanuts on the flight are not salted? say hello to my little friend!

no, the police and the guard would not have behaved the same. the police would use capsicum spray with liberal dose to make sure it hurts, if it is some no name middle class a-hole. that is exactly what the police and the guards did on the 3rd of feb, same airport. :-)))))) the police chief actually came out later defending the use of capsicum spray when questioned by the 'press.' the police and the guards at the airport are obviously not the usual suspects you meet on street level. :-)

It is a bit like watching Fawlty Tower.
"Sir, the gate has closed.."
"Open it, OPEN IT!"
"Sir, your plane has taken off...siiiiir......"
"You fool, what about those planes? Let me get on one still sitting there on the tarmac....open it or I will make a hole in it...."
:-)))))))))

Related forum threads

Login to post