GoKunming Forums

New forum for expats in Kunming

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

seems more userfriendly and navigable than GKs. The search function here most of the times is incredibly useless. I might join since most of the posts here get ridiculed by Mr. Netpolice himself DanThe(grumpy old)Man.

fogdear (99 posts) • 0

it's ok. regular forum style. nice and neat, easy to find stuff. I suggest a "where to find it" thread.

inkunming (6 posts) • 0

Hi guys,

I'm glad you like it ! So I wait you to register ! If you are just 3 or 5 to register we could already start to animate this new forum together and make it alive !

For our new forum, we are open to any suggestions to improve it. We really want to provide the best and most advanced forum as possible for expat community in Kunming. On this new forum, you can attach pictures and even display video (youtube, tudou,...) in the messages !

Hi fogdear,

For the "where to find it" thread, you can register, and then you can post it in our new forum ! We are waiting for you to register and say us hello ;-)

inkunming (6 posts) • 0

Hi fogdear,

Your "where to find it" section is a good idea. I've just created a new forum "Where to find it : You found something nice in Kunming ? Tell us here where to find it ! "

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.