GoKunming Forums

Best burgers that aren't FuBar?

debaser (647 posts) • 0

can't beat the selection at O'Reilly's now... 2 for 1 on Tuesdays butthey must be the same burger (...for some silly reason).

SunnyWK (15 posts) • 0

@DanTheMan that looks quite intriguing. Any idea when they're going to reopen? They look closed for renovations.

redjon777 (560 posts) • 0

Triple whopper with triple cheese & bacon at BK lol, but for a half decent burger meal with a decent price deal all year round, I'd agree with Tiger to try out Wicker for an easy lunch.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

If Fast Food joints are allowed on this list, and you like jalapenos and crispy fried onions, try the BK Angry Whopper. It's only 28RMB.
The best burger I've had in Kunming, by far, is the Great Australian Bite 'Koala Burger' (thankfully contains no koala). I think it's 45RMB but comes with chips ('fries' for you Americans).

Xiefei (539 posts) • 0

@SunnyWK: I haven't tried it at the other locations, but in my experience, O'Reilly's is pretty consistent

SunnyWK (15 posts) • 0

@Haali as far as fast food burgers go BK is quite good. I find the BK here is much more similar to the BK in the states than McD is. I can't wait for Great Australian Bite to reopen!

vicar (817 posts) • 0

Whilst trying to work out how American bias and O'Reillys are connected, I've never had a good burger in Kunming, other than my own. The main ingredient, the meat, has always been rubbish even if allegedly imported.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

there are more people called o'reilly living in the us than there are in ireland. there are probably more irish in new york than there are in ireland

Related forum threads

Login to post