GoKunming Forums

Real Catholic Church

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • -1

Tiger, of course I know. Also that the Vatican and Beijing are in negotiations about normalizing relations. I hope the issue of Chinese-only congregations is raised, assuming this problem is widespread.

ricsnapricsnap (193 posts) • 0

Any idea about the service times? Any chance of an English service?! (obviously not, but I think the protestant church had a dubber at some point who was live translating and broadcasting through some radios...)

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

I just saw a brand new church near my neighborhood. It's in BeiChen. It's very big! I was quite surprised to see it. Don't know if it's open yet. It's in the same block as the new international hospital across from Walmart. It's called Bei Chen Christian Church
i.imgur.com/DAi3IVu.jpg

SpartansSpartans (184 posts) • -1

Special treatment?Are you Catholic? Did you know you can't receive the Eucharist unless you have confessed and are in a state of Grace? Is that asking too much because if it is this is not a Church.

SpartansSpartans (184 posts) • -1

We're all busy, one would think that three months of constant calling might find a gap in his schedule. Guess I'll have to do this in Macau or something.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • -1

Spartan,
If you are rally desperate you can, for a small donation of course, do your confessions to me.
I will tell you to pray some hail Marys and after that you have a clean bill of sins…..

Related forum threads

Login to post