GoKunming Forums

10 year visa updates?

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

I asked the fbt agency a year ago, and they said 10yr 60days L visa they could get for US citizens. But whats available changes all the time, so best to check with them.

I don't think you can get 90days 10yr in HK, maybe 90days 2yr M with fbt's help and lots of supporting paperwork.

www.fbt-chinavisa.com.hk/contact.html

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

Depends on budget. For an upscale HK expat style budget - the Landmark Hotel has a beautiful pseudo-open air cafe on the ground floor. Grilled cheese sandwich is allegedly to die for.

There's also a "secret" prime rib hole in the wall hidden away in Central is you want to pamper yourself. Delectable and delicious!

For more hole in the wall joints - any of the local HK fast food joints prolific in Central, serving their famous HK fried rice. Just remember - the tea is for washing utensils...NOT for drinking. BUY your drinks (HK Pearl Milk Tea - I call it frog egg tea...to screw with foreign newbies). Look for the crowds - in this particular case, it actually means something.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

The YMCA in Tsim Sha Tsui has massive Anglo-American breakfasts. Plenty of restaurants in the area, including the South Asian restaurants in Chungking Mansions. The Landmark is obviously upscale and expensive as hell.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Good takeaway sushi and sashimi in the supermarket basement of the large building complex on the corner of Nathan Road and Peking Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, hard to get that in Kunming too. You can get a lot of it for between HK$50 and HK$100, depending on how much you miss the sea.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@goldie122
Is your husband not a Chinese national so you have to go out of China and get a visa every year? That's terrible.

Related forum threads

Login to post