GoKunming Forums

American football

bryantdoconnor (2 posts) • 0

Is there anywhere that shows american football games (NFL)? living here till december, and trying to watch throughout the season. i know live stream is tough with bad internet/the time difference, but I'm willing to watch game replays even. thanks!

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

Guangdong TV has coverage of NFL in China, with 2-3 live matches every week during the season. For example next Friday morning they show a preseason game. For more information, visit www.sinoepg.net

darkone264 (108 posts) • 0

soccer is more popular here do to the chinese and euro populations. american football can be streamed for free from your computer from various sites but has a chance of lagging out do to the internet.

not sure if any bars show the matches on tv, maybe they do if there is not soccer on.

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

NFL games typically start around 8 or 9 in the morning China time, so there rarely is any soccer at that time. Guangdong TV has free web stream too, and it don't lag nearly as much as foreign sites.

Crheine (17 posts) • 0

I've been here 5 years and haven't found any places. NFL starts at 1am and 2am when the clocks change. Never seen a bar open. I'm stuck streaming games and that's a waste of time with the Internet connection. A Monday night and Sunday night games can be found in the mornings but with chinese commentators and that's just too distracting for me.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

There is one channel I've seen on TV that shows those games all day in Chinese commentary.

I know this as I once subscribed to it thinking it was real football, only to find out it was the American version.

What the channels name was I can't remember though, sorry. I remember it may have had 足球 in the title.

Related forum threads

Login to post