GoKunming Forums

Brooklyn Pizza

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

It's all good - the wait staff is still getting their act together, they will, don't worry about it. Excellent location. Best wishes on your new venture, you guys.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Large pepperoni (24 inches) for 185 RMB. New place, clean environment with many foreigners in the area. The service is not up to par yet as they are still new.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

Seems pretty expensive at 185RMb.

Thanks for the heads up though, will check it out!

btw, anyone know if the new French Cafe has the same menu as the Wenlin location?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

185 RMB is not "mid-range". it's the highest price for pizza i've seen anywhere in china. that's an exorbitant price for pizza.

AndrewDAndrewD (72 posts) • 0

Jack's on Qingnian lu - Renming Lu Has good pizza for about a 1/3 of that.

The cantonese/pizza place in kundu has pizza for about 80-90rmb.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

My oh My! 185 RMB for a pizza???

As good as it may be, that is way too much $$ for a friggin pizza.

I'll give it a go, but at price it will be a one stopper for me.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Just for comparison, the 23 inches pepperoni at Kro's Nest in Beijing is at 140rmb, but with generous amounts of toppings.

You would expect imported products to cost more in Kunming, and similarly, pizzas with toppings that consist of some the huge amount of dirt-cheap vegetables found in Kunming should cost a lot less than 185mb for 24 inches.

@mPRin, it's the same menu.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

185 is a lot but bear in mind that a 2ft pizza will feed 6 people (about 30RMB each). Maths tells us that pizza size increases exponentially with each inch, so a 24 inch pizza is a great deal bigger than a 23 inch pizza.

HuangJin (7 posts) • 0

Everytime I went there and tried to order a pizza after 10 PM. But they were able to offer wine or alcohol but pizza. There is no wonder I can't get them there since I will have a pizza one and half hour later.That's too late at night.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.