GoKunming Forums

Brooklyn Pizza

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

Closed again today? Oh no!

The Australian place is about 200 metres from Brooklyn. On the same side of the street as the new French Cafe if I remember rightly.

foodie (6 posts) • 0

@mPRin Our menu at Great Australian Bite changes every month. We will be changing it soon. Any requests for dishes will be considered. As we settle things down a bit we will have a more full specials menu which changes during the week and for the weekend.

foodie (6 posts) • 0

@Haali Great Australian Bite also has Lamb Rump Steak, Aussie Sausages, Salmon, and Chicken or Eggplant Parmigiana we also Asian stir fries and a pasta that changes every week.We also just started our lunch menu with breakfast until 5:30. We are closed on Mondays at the moment however.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

Ahh my gf and I love lamb, we both miss it! A shame that you are closed tomorrow (my day off) but I'll pay a visit soon

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

@foodie:
Would love to see some hearty meat pies on the menu, some good thick chunky homemade soups and a roast dinner!

Please add a few veggie options as most of the time I eat out there is a veggie or two in the group.
Thanks a lot!

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.