GoKunming Forums

Brooklyn Pizza

Chicha78 (51 posts) • 0

New store Brooklyn Pizza presents well, with new thin crust and cheese to please, bar and fine pizza dining. Pizza's are New York style and Mid-ranged priced. Only down side is the staff, one girl on the bar/ dining, totally forgot about my pizza even though I was the first in for lunch. Anyway after waiting 1.5 hours for my pizza and watching 4 other tables get their pizza's eaten it was well worth it. Kitchen/ Pizza Staff are top notch! She might have to lay off the Jay's and remember people's order's, especially when your first in line.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

BillDan's gonna wish he never cancelled his account after reading this!

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I love how people love to talk but fail to mention the basic 5Ws. Like where the hell is this place genius!

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Proper way to give directions - use 2 points - Hong Shan Dong Road + Dian Mian Da Dao - near the railroad tracks - Bus 104 - Ren Min Xin Cun Bus Stop - Bus 101 - Xi Zhan Bus Stop.

Daithi (426 posts) • 0

@hfcampo proper way to converse - dont attack people sarcastically when theyre just trying to be helpful.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

sorry, but 'presents well' and 'cheese to please' sounds like a scripted cheesy (pun intended) advertisement from a friend of the owner.

not saying the place doesn't crank out pizza like in NY, but i'm not holding my breath.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.