GoKunming Forums

Tupperwares

Shyam (244 posts) • 0

One thing I wish you could get in China is "Gladware". It's made by the same American company that sells Glad Wrap and Glad Zip Lock bags here. It is a line of cheap, reusable, Tupperware-like containers. They come in various sizes and are optimized for people who regularly pack and transport homemade food. They make little ones that are good for lunch and big ones that are good for picnics. They work well in the microwave and are durable enough to use for months, or years. The key thing is that they are cheap enough that if you lose them, its not a major expense like Tupperware, or Rubbermaid.

The problem with most of the Chinese stuff I find is that these containers don't really seal well. The leak too easily.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Gladware was sold in China a few years ago. I still have a small one I store computer bits in. Have not seen, nor looked for them, for a couple of years.

Inthelivinfor (50 posts) • 0

tigertiger-> thanks fo the tips... I dont really enjoy cooking so that's not an option. LOL And yes i buy in bulk as much as i can but sometimes it is just not possible.

I must admit i suffer a sever (夸张)Cocacola addiction, that even if i have tried... i never get to succed in quiting Coke...

Shyam. Gosh you are an expert in the topic hahahahah i will look for those gladware containers. And the food in the picture of that article seems to be yummi XD

i guess it is time for lunch XD

Related forum threads

Login to post