GoKunming Forums

Ultimate Frisbee Sport in Kunming?

JTeic (5 posts) • 0

Hello,

I'm curious if there are any people who would like to get together regularly to play Ultimate Frisbee? I already have a Frisbee, just need some players (6-12).

If you don't know how to play, I can teach you!

I live in the North of Kunming, near Yunnan Agriculture University, and would likely try to play near there.

Let me know your contact info and we'll put a team together!

Cheers!

JTeic (5 posts) • 0

Thanks for the referral, Scally. Do you know what time on Sundays they meet?

Perhaps there would be enough interest to start another club at Yunnan Agriculture University.

adaminkm (31 posts) • 0

@JTeic

I'm interested to get together in the north. If you're still interested, send me a PM and I will be in touch.

Mandrake (129 posts) • 0

@Jteic

I'm keen to play ultimate Frisbee, also have a decent Frisbee myself. I also stay in the north in Yunnan yinxiang, near the agriculture university. My only problems is my business is busiest on the weekends. Would just love to play and get the exercise, and meet some people as I am new to KM. PM me and we can chat from there.

M

jgold (20 posts) • 0

Hey, we would love to have you guys join. we play pick up on wednesdays and sundays from 4:30pm till dark. We play at the Tourism college, which is North-ish on longquan and the 2nd ring road. The gate to the univeristy is right next to the 上马村 bus stop (lines 84,74,9 et al.)

Email us at KunmingUltimate@gmail.com with any questions or PM me

Related forum threads

Login to post