GoKunming Forums

English premiere league in Kunming

cnotes11 (61 posts) • 0

Is it possible to watch matches anywhere outside of Moondog or O'reilly's?

So far I've tried watching CCTV5 at home. Streaming online. Wandering Wen Lin around match time looking in windows. Nothing has worked. Even looked into who owns the rights in China, but that didn't help either.

Maybe there is a specialized cable channel? Hoping there is an easy answer to this I'm missing. If anyone knows something I don't please fill me in.

Thanks.

Stathis (25 posts) • 0

CNTV. An online TV of CCTV. They do have some matches in English. But others is broadcate in Chinese. Anyway, you can find many matches on the Sports TV of CNTV. I often watch tennis on it.

good luck.

cnotes11 (61 posts) • 0

@Stathis thanks I'll take a peak, but generally I know where to find streams of the games online. Its the connection that is the problem. Watching a choppy stream that freezes and cut outs at critical moments is enough to drive someone insane.

I assume since you recommended this as an option internet speed isn't a problem for you? How is it that this works for you but not me?

No clue who my isp is, or the technicalities of why its all so slow here.

cnotes11 (61 posts) • 0

@Stathis thanks I'll take a peek, but generally I know where to find streams of the games online. Its the connection that is the problem. Watching a choppy stream that freezes and cut outs at critical moments is enough to drive someone insane.

I assume since you recommended this as an option internet speed isn't a problem for you? How is it that this works for you but not me?

cnotes11 (61 posts) • 0

@Stathis thanks I'll take a peak, but generally I know where to find streams of the games online. Its the connection that is the problem. Watching a choppy stream that freezes and cut outs at critical moments is enough to drive someone insane.

abcdabcd (428 posts) • 0

I don't want to sound like an a-hole who thinks he knows it all (even though maybe I am), but I think people don't play enough sports and watch far too much sports.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

There are some services that offer foreign sat channels. Not sure about the legalities though.

Related forum threads

Login to post