GoKunming Forums

Gay Life in Kunming

mvpspencer (3 posts) • 0

cant believe that there r so many gay guys in kunming...
but anyway,it's a great news for me;)..i am too..
like to meet new ppl from the whole world,feel free to send me a mail. beingatureman@hotmail.com

Ronny (1 post) • 0

hey guys!! I am Thai will go to Yunnan this march 16-30 problably will stay in kunming for a couple day. I am an easy out going person and ready to learn new thing in kunming, please contact me justcallmeron@hotmail.com My name is Ron.

bhwk2003 (1 post) • 0

Hey guys. I'm travelling to Kunming next week for a short trip. Anyone wanna meet up? I will stay in the city center.

And by the way, does anyone know what from what time until what time is Tong Le Yuan (Sauna) open? Where is it located? bhwk2003@yahoo.com

tigerrux (3 posts) • 0

Hi guy! Tong Li Yuan sauna for men in Kunming is on 133 HUAN CHEN NAN LU.I will travel to Dali and Lijiang around 25 to 30 May but I can't find any information about gay sauna or club at that two places.Anyone have the information about the resource or sauna of gay in Dali and Lijiang please let me know.my address is rickyrux@hotmail.com,Thanks a lot

tigerrux (3 posts) • 0

Mike2008 if u have any information about gay resource such as sauna,club or else in Kunming Dali and Lijiang please send me that information.I will travel to Kunming on 26th to 30th May.I hope to meet some nice chinese gay guy there.Thank you in advance for your kindness help

sk2kl23 (1 post) • 0

hey guys, been away from kunming for couple of yrs, going back to kunming from overseas for holiday in july, keen to know some cool guys to hang out with, and maybe more, would love to know foreign guys :p, hit me up on ggzz_333@hotmail.com,
Cheers

david wong (1 post) • 0

hey guys, I 'd like to meet some foreign gay people in kunming as friends, i am local gay 28 years old,Drop me a line if you are interested. My email is shudavid@yahoo.cn

jason (9 posts) • 0

hey I also am foriegner living in kunming for several years and looking to meet up with another gay guy. Went out with chinese local guy for a few years.. I love kunming but the gay life does not really exsist or is so hidden. Really tired of meeting guys who think that all western people have lots of money... want to meet someone for me.. not the money side... anyway contact me at email australia3@hotmail.com if you would like to meet up for coffee..or?

Matt Matt (2 posts) • 0

Hi I am Matt, a 33 y-o Chinese Singaporean guy. I will be visiting Kunming from 14-20 July for business. Would like to meet any GWM in Kunming. My email is abfabsg@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.