GoKunming Forums

Model Train Shops

baiyuxiang (111 posts) • 0

I'm wondering if anyone knows of hobby/model shops selling model trains (HO) other than the shop on Dianchilu just south of 2nd ring? Just looking to broaden my options.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I'm looking for any model shops.
I am into RC and scratch building.

Which side of the Dianchi Lu is the model shop on, East or West?
Know any other model shops?

The English name of the shop starts with a P, and it's on the east side of Dianchi Lu within the block south of the 2nd ring road.

The entrance isn't large, but the store stretches out a little in back and also includes a second floor, where it looks like scratch building could take place. Also seemed like they run some sort of club, but since I'm not into RC stuff I didn't really check it out too much.

Sorry I don't know if they deal with any leatherwork.

This should be the right Chinese for it, at least Google maps put the address in the right area.
蓝宇模型
滇池路365号蓝山数码6号铺

seahorse62 (141 posts) • 0

I'm not into RC and model shops, but I have seen a shop on Xi Yuan Lu that has RC airplanes in the window. This shop is in between Remin Xi Lu and Dianchi Lu. If you are at the intersection of Dianchi and Xi Yuan headed towards Remin Xi Lu, the shop will be on your right. It is closer to Remin Lu than Dianchi Lu. In fact, it is in the area kinda parallel to the Chun Yuan pet market, but on Xi Yuan NOT Jin Wua Pu Lu. Sorry I can't be more exact. It shouldn't be too difficult to find if you go to Xi Yuan and drive either up and down that right side of the street.

Related forum threads

Login to post