GoKunming Forums

Rain Rain Rain

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

The rain was tracked a week ago and there is more comming....with or without seeding rockets....

I can show you the links to weather charts

go123ok (4 posts) • 0

missed the rain, cause in beijing that days, can they do that again? i heard heavy snow in northeast China these couple days, can they do that too?

Mars316 (24 posts) • 0

it's raining now, so cool, oh~my plan to go out...but i do like the sunshine after a soft and beautiful rain, will it be today?beijing donot have much rain

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Yeah, this DOES fell like the rainy season. I hope it doesn't become like the rains that's been happening in some other places.

rejected_goods (349 posts) • 0

now, the heavy rain in parts of guangxi is not a result of the government's 'efforts', i hope. :-p

i sure, the government will say it will stop it too.
should i be laughing?

timkunming (87 posts) • 0

I'm sorry to say I'm missing this. Years ago the rainy reason was a really nice break from the dry winters. I remember some rains going on for a week straight in Kunming. It gave the city a nice, much needed washing!

Prapancha (18 posts) • +1

According to the government, Kunming rain in last few days are 50% attributed to their intervention. More studies should be conducted on the ecological effects of China's rain inducing technology. Quite fascinating if true.

Related forum threads

Login to post