GoKunming Forums

Covid vaccine mandatory for all adults?

Tom69 (151 posts) • -2

This thread went from asking a reasonable question to a pharma troll spreading his tyranny.

Obviously you don't know what the Nuremberg Code entails.

And no, what you are talking about is nonsense. Vaccination requirements to enter foreign countries were never a thing other than some African and Latin American countries for yellow fever, where you could always bribe your way in or in some cases, officials wouldn't look too carefully at the documentation or even care.

You're a rude, hateful person. All you know is how to spout profanity.

Tom69 (151 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

Lemon lover, more like tyranny lover. And don't talk to me about "personal freedoms". You hate personal freedoms.

livinginchina (232 posts) • -1

I too found lemon lover on this issue over the top. These vaccines are for the most part experimental, use to see which country can make the largest profits and finally who can control the populous. That being said if it's a requirement in China I have no choice but to follow the rules because my wife is Chinese and I need to stay here for the time being.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +1

Well if you really know me then you would know that I have a great dislike for pharma and especially big-pharma. One of the reasons for that is that they stopped developing vaccines because they are a thread to the business model. Big pharma would hate to see a vaccine against HIV-Aids because then their highly profitable sales of anti-aids medication would dry out. They only got into the Covid vaccine business after being financially compensated for the development cost (And if they still could make a profit on it).

The Nuremberg Code was draw up during the process against Nazi doctors who experimented, without consent, on inmates in concentration camps. This often after first having infected these inmates. To use the Nuremberg Code was picked up by anti-vaxxers to justify their point. If you don’t see how completely out of context this is you clearly don’t know what the Nuremberg Code is.

Of course the Yellow Fever checks were in Africa and Latin America because there Yellow Fever was still an issue. Bribing your way past the check created a health threat and corrupted the system. But who cared. Now back home you could boost about how corrupt Africa and Latin America were.

As far as personal freedoms are concerned I spell it out again for you: Any form of personal freedom carries in it the obligation that when exercised they don’t inflict the opposite on others.

You seem to be a very sensitive person. I used the term “Fuck off”. Sorry to have offended your tender soul.

Anyway I will not tell you anymore to fuck off to your own country because I understand that you already did. But please don’t come back here.

Tom69 (151 posts) • -2

@livinginchina, at this point, mandatory vaccination across the board for Chinese and foreigners alike is purely speculative. I wanted to confirm the validity of a claim made by my Chinese English teacher friend, who, being a public school teacher and working for the government may in fact have been obligated to receive his shots. However, as I've pointed out already, I decided to do a little bit of research and already found the answer I was looking for:
China does theoretically have a mandatory vaccination law - here is the proof:

www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/china-vaccine-law-passed/

Here is the English version of the Vaccines Administration Law in China: file:///C:/Users/guysr/AppData/Local/Temp/Vaccines%20Administration%20Law%20in%20China.pdf

And here is an article about some parts of China trying to implement compulsory Coronavirus vaccinations on the entire adult population, which was halted by the government:

www.business-standard.com/[...]

Despite all this, I think at this point, it is unlikely we'll be seeing "mandatory" vaccination except for certain types of work perhaps, and possibly for a while, foreigners' work permits.

If you don't want to be vaccinated, I would urge you to find ways of getting out of the obligation rather than blindly complying (again, for the foreseeable future, there is nothing to worry about). You may not even be eligible, depending on your health status. China has been quite reasonable in this regard from the documents I've read.

Tom69 (151 posts) • -2

lemon trash, please spare us anymore of your ill-advised "wisdom". We don't want to hear it. You sound like an angry alcoholic who thinks throwing out expletives will get people to agree with you. I will refrain from using foul language like you have, as I'm much too well educated and honorable a person to stoop to your level.

You don't know where I am and I'm certainly not going to tell you. If I were outside of China wanting to return, surely I'd wait at least a year or more, until such time as these stringent measures, including anal swabs, are no longer applied.

Related forum threads

Login to post