GoKunming Forums

Board games

Kris* (12 posts) • +2

yeah, i think thats been gone for a while now. we have a little selection of boardgames at barfly, like risk, monopoly, backgammon, chess and some others.

on holiday now, but back and open by the end of the month :)

CindyLi (36 posts) • 0

@tigertiger: "Yes, regular opponents who have been playing for years, are expert, play for money, and will clean out my wallet in an afternoon, showing no mercy ;-)"

Huhu got hu-ed.

darkone264 (108 posts) • +2

someone mentioned D&D yeah there is a community for it in D&D contact me and

there are 4 dm's that play regularly so if its something your interested in contact me on here.

we also hang out at barfly occasionally you can find us there easily enough when they reopen

darkone264 (108 posts) • +1

yes dungeons and dragons been around since the late 80's we play 5th edition now good for newbies and not as difficult to learn as previous versions

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

How much time does it take to play d and d? 72 hours? bye honey and kids, I’ll be back next week!

darkone264 (108 posts) • 0

haha we usually have 3h to 6h sessions once a week. the main game has lasted 2.5 years playing pretty much everyweek

dolphin (509 posts) • 0

Don’t know much about cricket. Don’t like american football. Too violent. European football is better. Baseball is fun. Too bad it never made it to China.

2.5 years. Wow. My marriage lasted less than that.

Related forum threads

Login to post