GoKunming Forums

yahoo dammit

jj123 (99 posts) • 0

MSN seems to have gone away a day or two ago, so maybe there is a renewed "cleansing" of sites again.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I tried it and it works. Didn't know about this link. Good one!

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Yahoo Mail seems to be back now, even without a VeePeeN. I also had a day without being able to access it.

Ishmael (462 posts) • +1

Same with me now, seems yahoo was 'improving' their site - wish they wouldn't bother, such 'improvements' mean little and just screw things up for hours. Anyway, it works now, with no VPN.

sezuwupom (44 posts) • 0

To the dismay of our British friends, The Guardian is now banished beyond the northern walls of the Seven Kingdoms.

The Washington Post is also added to the list of casualties.

sezuwupom (44 posts) • 0

Yet it's interesting CNN survives the long winter despite being most critical and vocal in protest coverage.

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • -1

Why don't you tell us where you got the story about Hainan from?

Krismoonpie (80 posts) • 0

You can forward all of your email from Yahoo or Gmail to say Hotmail or something that isn't blocked so you never have to worry about having problems accessing a blocked email site.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -1

Washington Post (”why cant we hate men” op ed) and The Guardian. No self respecting male reads them, you can hardly open a single page without them going down on masculinity. I cannot believe u guys (males) swallow that crap willingly, u must be suicidal or have a great amount self hatred. If China blocks them its good for u, they are doing wise in preventing that male hating corrupt garbage to enter. Absolute garbage of modern journalism - and they used to be readable. China should block our modern western mainstream media, bcs it has become a form of nutcase hysteric activism - manipulative programming - ripped off its journalistic roots - and no sovereign country should allow that sh*t in willingly as an unstabilizing element. They can sit back, watch and enjoy watching the West ripped up by the lunatics (i.e. modern ”journalists”).

Related forum threads

Login to post