GoKunming Forums

VPN:s still working?

vicar (817 posts) • -1

I can't believe people still think that no one else can see what you do online by using particular software.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Mine still works (ExpressVPN), altho it's slow.

@ vicar: I always assume that various electron jockeys in public employ & elsewhere - bandits, thought police - equipped with ingenious and devilish quantum mechanical devices that cover several parallel universes, can spy out everything I write if they really want to. The surveillance society has been real for quite awhile, here & elsewhere, & becoming realer all the time, but I have to leave that struggle to heroes like Snowden and Assange; I figure there is software that can usually stop most of the little sneakshits who are simply trying to increase their scores in the numerical dollar game they have for lives.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -2

@ Alien, whats going on. We are expecting to hear you say Baidu and Sina and the rest of the bunch are just as good and even better. And that only traitors use vpn. And that its great to use Baidu while slurping boiled city water.

Stratocaster (161 posts) • 0

I'm trying to use gogovpn's free one-day service and can't figure it out! Okay I'm tech challenged. I can login. I look for a place to enter a URL (e.g. www.google.com), but cannot find any such place. When I click on any of the tabs such as "portal" "services" "domains" etc., I get nowhere! Even though I am logged in, I do not see any way to get onto the Internet. Help, please!

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I use Psiphon and it's free. They have it for Android and Windows. It works!

Peter99 (1246 posts) • +1

@Stratocaster

About this "gogovpn."

Free trail, ulimited use...

Even my English is better than theirs, would you entrust them with your internet traffics, and payment, when they have main business page full of typos.

ricsnapricsnap (193 posts) • 0

Since January I have been struggling more to get my 2 paying services and my 3 or 4 free ones up and running as before. Tweaking with the settings hasn't helped much. At home I can say that without a fiber, it has become basically impossible to have a smooth working flow, no matter the service.
The government is winning on me.

marko21 (16 posts) • 0

i have fibre and my virtual private network is working great. no problems since i moved here.

Related forum threads

Login to post