GoKunming Forums

Kids and Kunming

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

Looking for some fun places to take kids in Kunming. I'm watching my friend's 3 and 5 yr olds and my own 7 yr old this week.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Zoo, Cuihu (especially inside Lotus Temple, where The Park is, on Saturday afternoons, fair number of kids around), DT Bar courtyard Sundays after 4 or 5 (foreign-Chinese couples with kids).

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

Haven't been to the zoo here yet. How is it? I mean I've been to some zoos where the animals were treated so badly I can't stand it. How about the zoo here and where is it?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Yuantongjie - best to check a map - not far from Cuihu. Buddhist temple near the zoo that kids might like also, has large pool with big goldfish, etc.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

Its on the hill north of green lake. Some of the large animals were visibly lonely and distressed when I went, most notably the chimpanzee and some of the elephants. It chills me to think about it still.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

The Zoological Museum is nice for kids. And there are lots of play centres (slides, aerial walkways etc).

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

yes, to Green Lake, to see the magnificent SEA GULLS!!! WooHoo!!!

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

seagull season over. haigeng park has advernture activities for kids including inflatable climbing stuff. but hyou need to pay

Related forum threads

Login to post