GoKunming Forums

Footwear sale

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

everyshop has a sale everyday. usually fake brand or no brand shoes. if you go to the big malls, then most have permanent sale, less chance of fake but department store prices, = euro price x2. quality genuine import branded shoe here cost is about 1500 pr,quality of local market shoes if low. if you have wide feet for get it. if you have euro/us moderate wide feet, then it is hit and miss. above size 42 us 8.5, lucky to find

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

Yeah, I wear a size 9 wide, which is considered small in Canada, but could not find shoes in Kunming that fit.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

You're best looking on Taobao from some of the northern sellers, where feet are bigger.

Repetitively easy finding shoes my size in Beijing, here I need an element of luck.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

To the OP,
looking at your other posts, you seem to be coming here and expecting to find bargains. In 11 years and several cities across China, I have never found a genuine bargain. There are lots of cheap goods, but they are worth exactly what you pay for them, and so they are not a bargain.
Watch out with electrical goods. There are fake laptops, and fake brand stores. People have got inside their 6Gb ram laptop to find 2Gb ram only.
Fake clothes, shoes, golf gear, ha! Fake brand sportswear, outdoor wear, ha! Fake, so again not a real bargain. Before you think a fake Northface or Jackwolfskin is the same (a jacket is a jacket, non!) it probably isn't GORE-TEX either, which means it won't breath.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • 0

I bought a shirt that had a 100% cotton lable in it that was 100% fake.
On the other hand it last forever because it is 100% polyester. Indestructable so I still have it after 18 years. (Horible to were however).

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

I found places actually take tags that say 46 or even 48 and put them on 43/44 sized shoes and except you to believe the pain you feel as you try to pull them on is not real.

Related forum threads

Login to post