GoKunming Forums

Decent delivery?

voltaire (225 posts) • 0

Since the weather is crap and forecast to stay that way, what are the viable decent delivery food options? I just confirmed that Teresa's still delivers, 68 for the largest size pizza with maximum veggie toppings (thick or thin crust). I saw the proprietors sneakily order some KFC during pre-opening drinks at 'The Park' (old Fargo's in the middle of Green Lake) earlier this week. Who else delivers?

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

Happy Kitchen does delivery. Its on Wenlin jie. Decent pizzas. Think you can find them in listings.

voltaire (225 posts) • 0

Teresa's pizza has obviously changed ... pizza came literally 1/2 the size it used to be for twice the price, and was imbued with a stupefyingly strong scent of burnt plastic. Needless to say we complained and they took it back and gave us a complete refund. We won't be ordering from them again. Went to Slice of Heaven afterwards ... their pizza was pretty bad but at least non-carcinogenic, edible, and half-price from 6PM on Friday. My vote for best in town now that Rocco's has been sold is Ian's DT bar Pizzas, available on Sundays and Tuesdays. For casual drive-by slices, Brooklyn is very good (20/megaslice), though their style is not what I prefer. Still rather miffed at the lack of decent delivery. Might try this 'happy kitchen' joint out. Ian, you should start doing delivery!

ricsnapricsnap (193 posts) • 0

Teresa's pizza is not edible. I don't know Ian's bar. Brooklyn's doesn't taste bad, but will keep your stomach busy in a good 4 hours digestion process.
Humdinger is ok - they must have the right guaxis in town to have been allowed installing that wood hoven!
The Lost Garden and Cantina provide the best quality ones, by far. But no delivery.

bluppfisk (398 posts) • 0

every time I ordered delivery, it has been a cold and/or rainy day. While I don't think Teresa's pizza that bad, it most definitely arrived cold and soggy because of the weather and the distance to my house. Not ordering from them again.

Related forum threads

Login to post