No results found.
Yes, it's a hassle for me to go a long way, but the hassle is worth it. The range of foreign products far surpasses any other supermarket/big box store/or whatever you want to call them. And in comparision to the first time I shopped there 2 years ago, I feel the whole store has improved.
If you compare the variety and the store brand products to the drivvel at the other big supermarkets, there is absolutely no comparison.
My list of real foreign quality products is endless and includes:
- beautiful fresh salmon
- lovely baked goods
- fine quality white sugar
- flour - all purpose and for bread
- a huge variety of spices
- all the pasta making seasonings and sauces you could want
- frozen puff pastry
- a fantastic selection of dairy products inc. Cream Cheese, Mozzarella, Cottage Cheese, Cheddars, Brie and Camembert, whipping cream - all priced fairly and not overpriced.
- popping corn without the bugs
- the Horeca brand of everything is superb, including olive oil, dish soap, at competitive prices
- etc, etc, etc
Face it, we are in no man's land here in KM so a little bit of inconvenience for all these great products is a god-send.
Great Bacon Cheeseburger and great Fish and Chips!
The crumb cheesecake is really delicious!
Good tour company, lovely rates. I''m going to give it a try.