GoKunming Forums

Why do miserable foreigners remain in China?

Ifoundthetuna (370 posts) • 0

oh and don't bother my english is terrible. but my arguments still stand, so bite me.
...seriously it doesn't matter how good ones englush is to make a point.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

The guy sounds like those who takes it for granted that everyone else is somehow subordinated to a chauvinist charachters views.

I might be wrong of course, but since nobody here is trying to solve the problems of the world, and this was a throw over this direction, it feels justified to point this evenly out.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Proof that mm = crazy.laowai?

I vaguely remember both of these posters mentioning at some point that they worked as chefs in 5-star hotels.

Anyone with time on their hands can do a search to verify. I could be wrong.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Dont you guys realize how stupid it looks trying to solve "who is who"?

I mean, dont you have the capacity for anything else?

What the he-l whould it signify anyway if A is B or C drinks eight pints every friday or whatever.

I checked out on mm as I was wondering if its a local patriot, or a paid troll. So the conclusion was he seems more genuine than most here, knowledgeable and pretty cool with his food blog. I think thats something that can - fair enough - be respected. I even got curious on reading more of his stories from a professional point of view. He did troll me on this forum, but I let that be part of his games - not that I will jump in his traps anymore.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

What's more stupid? Me pointing out that he was a previous poster who was an obvious troll?

Or you and everyone else falling for his traps?

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

Peter, I assure you that I am not a troll. If I were a troll, that would mean that I do not really believe any of my food stuff, and I just want reactions. The fact though, is that I genuinely do feel strong about my food views. That is not trolling. It may be too aggressive or any number of other things, but it is not trolling. I like the owners of this site, and I would not try to hurt their work.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Peter, that was a good list you made a page or 2 back. Sorry you're leaving.
As for this trolls thing - who the hell cares, and why? Just deal with whatever is written that is worth dealing with and ignore the rest.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.