GoKunming Forums

Blocked-Banned-Censored

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

The only signs that shows are of some poor predictions lol. Think you'd need something like a massive war (usa losing) or huge fatal disease which others manage to stay a bit more away from (not likely). Both of these options you can't predict successfully either.

Another dodgy link!

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

ok, here's my explanation:

it's a fake report based on fake sources for nefarious purposes (ie mainly fear-mongering).

to prove my point, i did a search on disclose.tv for World War III. and lo and behold, a thousand videos pop up. including this one:

Holy Shit! World War III Starts on September 11 2012

did world war iii break out in 2012? holy shit! it did NOT.

seriously, you're going to have to come to the realization that the main function of sites like this is fear-mongering. and these sites are owned by the powers that be, not independent journalists.

i suggest you stop reading. not that ALL conspiracies are not true or that everything on this site is bs, but sites like this are filled with nonsense (probably 90%) and you'll never be able to decipher fact from fiction.

lawlz0mg (201 posts) • 0

depends on provider.. i can access a lot of site through 4g but at home i cant

Gompo (152 posts) • 0

i wish i could do my work like the web is working: with little logic, without constance and still with money

CromsonCromson (145 posts) • 0

Back in the days it was easier... but for now my everyday best pal is Mr. VPN!

Without him i even couldn't do updates from Google's play-market, checking news, google-ling and watching p.... em.

Related forum threads

Login to post