GoKunming Forums

Blocked-Banned-Censored

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

I think one of the reasons why so few people vote is that they don't see it's going to make much difference.

Who was the British (I think) comedian who said: "Don't vote, it only encourages the bastards"? If it doesn't go farther than Tweedledum vs. Tweedledee, it doesn't go far enough.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@Alien, nope it was an American.

Don't Vote It Just Encourages the Bastards
by P. J. O'Rourke
Kindle Edition
$8.62

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

alternative media reports some stuff that mainstream doesn't. that's why some people are attracted to it. but the alternative news is also corrupt, but in different ways. like fake alien stories, etc...

and disclose.tv is probably owned by the same people who own CNN. they're just targeting a different audience.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Typical ignorant comments from the usual suspects. Did not bother to mention a word about the video that exposes both CNN and BBC for making fake videos (propaganda) again for their govt masters. Did not bother to mention that the video was from RT - Russia Today. If an alien video is found on Youtube or Google these 2 geniuses will say nothing.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I agree. The link was for the video not for or against 'Disclose.tv'. You can't view a lot of videos without a VPN so Disclose.TV is another alternative that is not block yet. Their are many video that in fact are educational about aliens and UFO's. The link was to educate you that these 'so call' news network doctored and falsified for their agenda of promoting wars. Britain and the USA are the biggest terrorist. 9/11 was setting up by our own government. Everybody knows it. They sacrifice a few thousand to make billions and billions of dollars.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Yep careful here. BBC was caught out at least 3 times during the recent Scottish election with either completely made up tosh reported as real, "exposing" selected information or spinning a story one way when the reality was it meant the opposite. They increasingly appear to be a mouthpiece of their English masters mixed with business interests. Up to about 10 years ago they were accepted as mostly unbiased, not sure when things started turning bad but I remember reading a few stories that have made me scratch my head and do further research only to find they have outrageously spun a story into something completely different. The problem is its not limited to certain reporters, seems like editorial changes from the top.

There aren't many mainstream western media outlets you should trust these days with real analysis and quite a few of my journalist friends know this and are working for independent news organisations where they can honestly investigate and report without any pressure from above. Most of those only recommend Al-Jazzera as a mainstream(ish) organisation that has fairly unbiased reporting any more.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

educational videos about UFOs? really? how do you know it's not bs? all these claims about UFOs are completely unsubstantiated. people can make up whatever they like and they never have to prove anything. they were green, they were 8 feet tall, they came to procreate with our women, but got addicted to KFC.

and it doesn't surprise me that you've viewed 1000 UFO videos because it's impossible to browse disclose.tv without being bombarded with UFO videos.

disclose.tv = another form of bs than CNN. they're BOTH bs.

Related forum threads

Login to post