How to recognise Chinese Tourists:
1. They are standing directly in front of the scenic spot after they take their pictures and they are looking at the pictures in their camera.
2. They usually travel in convoys of 2-4 cars and they stop along the road without pulling over and leave their doors open.
3. Although they usually drive a black Audi, they still get motion sickness and pull over frequently to throw up or urinate along the road.
4. Easy to follow them because one just has to follow the trail of sunflower seeds, plastic wrappers, empty plastic bottles, or empty cigarette boxes.
5. They leave the doors open of their hotel rooms and they congregate in one room to play cards while shouting at the top of their lungs to each other at all hours of the night.
You forgot the door slamming all night followed by their insistence everyone, I do mean everyone, be roused very early in the morning by pounding on your hotel room door. When they see that you are a laowai, they say "Sorry."
I never done those things before. Maybe I am just not a good Chinese. Haha.
Spitting all over the place. That's one of the reasons why when they go to Hong Kong they are not welcome.
Hostel etiquette is properly shocking here too. Admit shouldnt be expecting much out of 35 Kaui dorm. But the lack of respect for sharing space is unparalleled.
Unnecessarily large cameras
take pictures of ridiculous things
No photo complete without a "V" sign...
I have to agree with HFCAMPO's 3rd point in particular. I was stuck behind a car on a mountain road 2 days ago and there was a steady stream of litter being thrown from all the windows. Grrr....
Even when there's a trash can near, they still throw the trash on the street. WTF!
Women wear high heels and dresses to climb scenic mountain spots.