GoKunming Forums

Start a new life in Kunming area

Niconanhai (30 posts) • 0

Hello,

My wife and me are going to start a life in Anning area starting january next year.
I am Dutch and my wife is Chinese.
We will start living for 4 months in our apartment and do the same in 2014, and if all goes well we will start living permanently there from 2015.
We are interested to meet people living in Anning, or Kunming, and are able to speak english or Dutch.
It would be nice to exchange experiences about living in China, and because we do not know anybody from this area, it would also be nice to meet people.

My wife is from Hunan province.

We hope to meet people in Kunming, nld have a drink or a talk together.

Kind regards,

Nico and Xiaohong

jiang.wen

We would really like to do that, we will be in touch before we go to China.
By the way, what kind or school are you on, what age are the students, and are you student or teacher?
We hope to meet you when we come to Kunming.

Best regards,

Nico and Xiaohong

tigertiger

We do not live in anning, but 6 km east of anning, between the city and the lake west of Kunming.
There are many new houses and apartments, we will live in one of the apartments.

Best regards,

Nico and Xiaohong

Tigertiger.

At the moment i can not say, i have only chinese information about the project, and i can not read that.
I will ask my wife when she comes home from work.
The company ho builds it is: Evergrande real estate group, and it is close to a small lake.

johannesjohannes (57 posts) • 0

hallo nico ik ben joost meester eigenaar van de moondog.Ik woon nu al 4 jaar in kunming met mijn vrouw shi meng(kunming local).we hebben een maand geleden een zoon gekregen.Anderhalf jaar geleden heb ik mijn kroeg geopent (moondog op wa cang nan lu 138)dit is een onmoetings plaats voor veel buitenlanders,nederlanders maar ook voor mensen uit kunming.
Kom een keer langs als je in kunming bent.ik ben er alle avonden
hope to see you soon

Hallo Joost.

Heel leuk om dit te lezen, we komen zeker langs.
Wie weet heb ik hiermee al een stamkroeg in Kunming.
Zou heel fijn zijn.

Tot januari

Groet,

Nico en Xiaohong

Allan (4 posts) • 0

i am a 70 year old American who has lived primarily in kunming for over 6 years. I am AllaninKunming@gmail.com if you wish to contact me.
Allan

Related forum threads

Login to post