Richland International Hospital

Forums

Cuihu Construction

joshwa (67 posts) • 0

Does anybody know what all the crazy construction around Cuihu (and in front of Yun Da south gate) is about?

I found myself trapped in the park the other day—it took me 15-20 minutes to find an exit that wasn't completely blocked off.

Liumingke1234 (3244 posts) • 0

There's a lot of beautification going around Kunming. Maybe that's it. It is suppose to be finished by the beginning or end of September.

Yuantongsi (716 posts) • 0

Just when I thought the city government had already completly fkd the traffic up enough with the subway construction (following on the tails of the ring road construction) they manage to demonstrate how to bring traffic to a complete standstill,,and at the same time it appears that they have removed the bike lanes,,,fantastic

I wonder who (or should I say Xi) is visiting is September?

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

It's Kunming. Tearing up a perfectly good sidewalk to replace it with another perfectly good sidewalk. It keeps people employed but accomplishes nothing of import for the city itself.

AlPage48 (1159 posts) • 0

Or, tear up a perfectly good sidewalk and replace it with pretty trees. They look nice, but you can no longer walk on the sidewalk. On the plus side, it keeps the cars off the sidewalk!

Login to post Register to post