GoKunming Forums

Yunnan University

Carlton (12 posts) • 0

They can open your room in your absence and check your stuff.That started to happen with the new administrators of the dorm it was never like this before.

eladi (31 posts) • 0

hey guys

maybe some body here can direct me where in the YUNNAN U website i can check about programs for international students for learning chinese. im looking for the non degree program..

there website is terrible i cant find anything:(

thankx in advance

eladi (31 posts) • 0

starting to think they dont have that info on the university website...
im actually trying to find out the time table of the non degree program for chinese languege. does somebody know how many days n from when til when ?

thankx

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Please call the foreign affairs office (FAO) during business hours. They always have staff who can speak English and direct you to the appropriate department.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Have you checked the CUCAS website? They usually have that info on there.

eladi (31 posts) • 0

hey guys thankx allot 4 the reply.

laotou- i looked up,on the yunnan university website, the foreign affairs office and couldnt find nothing :( i was checking everywhere there,how can it b that hard to look 4 information about the chinese languege program there..

yankee00- i just checked CUCAS, n they dont have that info :(

eladi (31 posts) • 0

yankee00- thnkx allot, unfortunately i already saw the page u sent n it doesnt have the info im looking 4, which is the days n hours of the programs..

Serrure (132 posts) • 0

If you're talking about Chinese language course at Yunnan Uni's international college then classes are 8:30 - 12:00 or 10:20 - 14:40 (with one hour lunch break). There are three subjects: speaking, listening and comprehensive. You have to choose comprehensive, other two are optional. One semester costs 6000 rmb, starts 1.09 ends 10.01, then I think 3.03 - 10.07.

Ah, try calling them, but finding someone who speaks English there is really difficult.

Related forum threads

Login to post