GoKunming Forums

where can i buy ...

vexed (31 posts) • 0

I recommend getting a second hand iTouch or iPhone and installing a Chinese Dictionary on there. It'll probably work out cheaper and plus you can download plenty of other cool apps for learning Chinese (like Flashcard games and Grammar apps).

Yu Jingtao (4 posts) • 0

Expensive? You can get a very good Android phone for 500 yuan from Taobao, install a whole bunch of free dictionaries from the Android market like GoldenDict, then load up another set of free learning Chinese apps such as Daily Chinese or Learn Chinese Free. I've got these installed both on my phone and my 7" tablet, and they come in handy quite often.

If you don't want to carry around a laptop in your pocket, then just pick a good phone. I myself am rather annoyed by carrying two separate devices when one can do the job.

Dove Guo (7 posts) • 0

1)The most convenient way I think is download a e-dictionary in your phone. You do not have to buy a new good phone which cost few hundre Yuan.If you have a phone,you could baidu "手机英汉词典下载""手机汉语词典",things like that.It is totally free,good and brief.

2)If you need buy a phone,choose Nokia,BBK,they have dictionary inside.

3)Buy a study machine called (电子词典)dian zi ci dian,it usually costs more than one hundred Yuan.Any e-dictionary got a few dictionaries inside.The e-dictionary is very tiny,you could put it into pocket.

4)Get the book on some book stands.they usually have some breif dictionaries.

5)Buy online(卓越网zhuo yue wang),it is famous for it's discount books and the books are authoritative.You may find some Chinese studing books as well.

LuoNa321 (2 posts) • 0

Where can a buy a second hand bicycle?? I would really like one.. Soon.. My email is: lauraisabel3@gmail.com THANKS!

Related forum threads

Login to post